Tae Young Lee
He is a freelance photographer and currently works as a psychiatrist at Seoul National University Hospital. He is interested in the psychological mindedness surrounding the picture. The main theme of his work is focused on street photography in the background of Seoul. For him, photography is an attitude facing the world, and the attitude itself is more fundamental than words. He believes that the staring blankly that excludes any intention reveals the world better and at the same time reveals the hearts of people looking at it through his photographs.
All of my photographs are (C) Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. None of these photos can not be reproduced and/or used in any form of publishing, printing or the internet without my written permission.
- 2019 Untitled, Gallery Bresson, Seoul, South Korea (in preparation)
- 2018 A word that can not be said, Hyehwa Art Center, Seoul, South Korea
- 2019 Pantai, Shoot-Film Vol.4, Goraebooks (in press)
- 2018 Tokyo, Shoot-Film Vol.3, Independent Publishing
- 2017 Taebaek, Shoot-Film Vol.2, Independent Publishing
- 2016 Toyama, Shoot-Film Vol.1, Independent Publishing